Health, Safety & Environment Reports
Codes of practice
- APPEA Code of Environmental Practice
- Seismic Exploration & the Marine Environment
- Operating in Protected Areas
- Cutting Green Tape: streamlining major oil and gas project environmental approvals processes in Australia
- APPEA Climate Change Policy Principles
- CSG-LNG Greenhouse Gas Emissions Study
- CSG-LNG Greenhouse Gas Emissions Study executive summary
The Blue Books
APPEA has finalised funding arrangements for a new edition of the independent offshore research publication, Blue Book 3.
APPEA released Blue Book 1, Environmental implications of oil and gas development: The findings of an independent scientific review, in 1994 (with a supplementary release, Blue Book 2, in 2003).
Blue Books 1 and 2 have served industry well, managing stakeholder concerns, building regulator confidence and contributing to the industry’s social licence to operate.
Blue Book 3 will communicate the scientific knowledge base and environmental impacts of oil and gas development on the marine environment. This project is expected to take two years and will include chapters on environmental aspects, stressors and hazards. An independent scientific panel will review the report before publication.
Copies of Blue Book 1 and Blue Book 2 can be ordered from APPEA.
- Blue Book 1 (hardback): $245
- Blue Book 2 (CD-ROM): $110
To order please contact email [email protected]