November 8, 2018
The Board of the Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA) is delighted to announce the re-election of Zoe Yujnovich as Chair and Michael Abbott as Vice Chair following APPEA’s Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 7 November in Perth.
Zoe Yujnovich is the Chairman of Shell Australia Pty Ltd and was elected as APPEA Chair in November 2017.
The Board also voted to extend the tenure of Mr Abbott – the Senior Vice-President, Corporate and Legal, Woodside Energy Ltd – as APPEA’s Vice Chair.
Following the 2018 Board election, the Association’s Directors are:
- Zoe Yujnovich (APPEA Chair) – Shell Australia Pty Ltd
- Michael Abbott (APPEA Vice Chair) – Woodside Energy Ltd
- Frank Calabria – Origin Energy Ltd
- Kate Callaghan – Chevron Australia
- Ian Davies – Senex Energy
- Ernie Delfos – Eni Australia
- Seiya Ito – INPEX
- Matt Kay – Beach Energy Ltd
- Wendy King – ConocoPhillips Australia Pty Ltd
- Bruce Lake – Vermilion Oil & Gas Australia Pty Ltd
- David Maxwell – Cooper Energy Ltd
- Tor McCaul – Comet Ridge
- Richard Owen – ExxonMobil Affiliates in Australia
- Graham Salmond – BHP Billiton Petroleum Pty Ltd
- Eric Streitberg – Buru Energy Ltd
- Brett Woods – Santos Limited.