Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry seminarsOnline - New dates to be announced To be confirmed
We are excited to announce that APPEA’s Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry Seminars are now available online.
Our online seminars will be conveniently split over two half days to maximise learning opportunities and to cater for all time zones across Australia. APPEA’s introductory series gives a broad understanding of the Australian oil and gas industry and is ideal for:
- government policymakers
- professionals and advisors
- employees new to the industry
- members of the community seeking a basic understanding of the industry
Attendees gain an appreciation of the geological, technical, and economic aspects of the industry, features of the onshore and offshore environments, as well as the exploration, development and production phases. The seminars offer an invaluable opportunity to understand the key characteristics and global context of Australia’s oil and gas industry and come to grips with its key concepts and terminology.
Stay tuned – future seminar dates to be announced soon!
Four hours of learning per day, plus a 30-minute break
AEST: 10.30am – 3.00pm | AWST: 8.30am – 1.00pm |11.30am – 4.00pm AEDT
Timings will remain the same for both days of the seminar and will include a short break.
$350 APPEA Member
$350 Government – please contact email@example.com for your promotional discount code.
$390 Non members
* Prices include GST. Groups of more than five will attract a discounted rate.
- Total of eight (8) hours visual and verbal learning, fully facilitated by industry professional, across two-half days.
- A physical copy of the ‘Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry’ booklet for all participants.
- A physical copy of the most recent ‘Key Statistics’ booklet for all participants.
- A digital certificate of attendance for all participants.
- A post seminar survey to all participants.
Member Relations & Events Manager, APPEA
Phone: +61 490 018 86
To be confirmed
Online - New dates to be announced