Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry seminarsOnline or Face-to-Face 13 April 2022 (8:30 am) AEST
APPEA’s Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry Seminars are back for 2022, in virtual and Face-to-Face format.
APPEA’s face-to-face seminars will be held in Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, and Canberra. More dates are to be released for the second half-year soon and will follow a one-day format.
We will also host two online seminars that will be conveniently split over two half days to maximize learning opportunities and to cater to all-time zones across Australia.
APPEA’s introductory series gives a broad understanding of the Australian oil and gas industry and is ideal for:
- government policymakers
- professionals and advisors
- employees new to the industry
- members of the community seeking a basic understanding of the industry
Attendees gain an appreciation of the geological, technical, and economic aspects of the industry, features of the onshore and offshore environments, as well as the exploration, development, and production phases. The seminars offer an invaluable opportunity to understand the key characteristics and global context of Australia’s oil and gas industry and come to grips with its key concepts and terminology.
8.30 am – 5.00 pm (local time in each city)
- Monday, 16 May 2022 – APPEA 2022 Conference, Brisbane.
AEST: 10.30am – 3.00pm | AWST: 8.30am – 1.00pm |11.30am – 4.00pm AEDT|11.00am – 4.30pm ACDT
(Time has been adjusted to reflect daylight saving in your city)
Timings will remain the same for both days of the seminar and will include a short break. APPEA limits numbers for virtual sessions to allow a good presenter-student ratio for interaction, and student materials that are mailed out.
- 13 – 14 April 2022
- 4 – 5 July 2022
$450 APPEA Member
$450 Government Employee
* Prices include GST.
$370 APPEA Member
$370 Government Employee
* Prices include GST.
Please note, minimum numbers will be required to run all events.
- Total of eight (8) hours of visual and verbal learning, fully facilitated by an industry professional.
- A physical/digital copy of the ‘Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry’ booklet for all participants.
- A physical copy of the most recent ‘Key Statistics’ booklet for all participants.
- A digital certificate of attendance for all participants.
- A post-seminar survey to all participants.
Further information and Group bookings inquiries
Event Coordinator, APPEA
Phone: +61 401 904 376
13 April 2022 (8:30 am) - 31 December 2022 (12:00 am) AEST
Online or Face-to-Face