Industry partners and key stakeholders
APPEA aims to secure regulatory and commercial conditions that enable member companies to operate safely, responsibly and profitably.
APPEA’s advocacy role also seeks to increase community and government understanding of the upstream petroleum industry.
Some of the industry’s key stakeholders and partners include:
- Safer Together
- Safe Work Australia
- International Association of Oil and Gas Producers
- Australian Marine Oil Spill Centre (AMOSC)
- International Association of Geophysical Contractors
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Department of Environment and Energy
- International Association of Drilling Contractors
- International Marine Contractors Association
- Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
- Petroluem Exploration and Production Association of New Zealand