Since 2001, APPEA’s Excellence Awards have highlighted the oil and gas industry’s unwavering commitment to maintain high safety and environmental standards.
APPEA’s Environment and Safety Excellence Awards showcase safety performance and environmental values across the Australian oil and gas industry by applauding outstanding performance in one of the industry’s most important fields of endeavour.
2019 APPEA Environment and Safety Excellence Award winners:
Environment Project Excellence Award
Winner: Santos – ‘Varanus Island Management’
Safety Project Excellence Award
Winner: Worley – ‘CAROL: Robotic catalyst and adsorbent removal project’
Environment Company Excellence Award
Winner: Woodside Energy Ltd – ‘Environmental excellence’
Safety Company Excellence Award
Winner: ExxonMobil Australia – ‘Innovating on the fundamentals’
Full members are expected to showcase a range of initiatives, from the previous calendar year, based on their level of resourcing and should generally nominate for company awards.
Award category nominees will be invited to present their submissions to their peers in a facilitated APPEA Connect style event, with Award winners announced at the APPEA AGM in Perth in November.
Terms and conditions:
- The Excellence Awards are open to all APPEA members.
- Full members are expected to showcase a range of initiatives, from the previous calendar year, based on their level of resourcing and should generally nominate for company awards.
- Associate members are encouraged to apply for project awards, whereby innovative approaches have been employed to support full members field operations.
- Submissions should focus on recent performance, projects and initiatives from the previous calendar year.
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com